Who we are:
PikPok is Aotearoa New Zealand’s oldest and largest video game developer and publisher. We strive to successfully provide rich game experiences, crafted by talented teams who are curious, take ownership, and collaborate well. We are committed to providing a safe and supportive workplace that enables our teams to make games which will be enjoyed worldwide across mobile, desktop, and console.
About the role:
We’re looking for a talented, motivated and passionate individual to take on the role of Product Manager delivering globally successful games on digital platforms like mobile, PC, social or web. You’ll be responsible for supporting the team as they develop, launch and drive ongoing updates of our games to expand PikPok’s portfolio of innovative, original IP.
You love games!!! You’ll have strong organisational & agile project management skills in the software industry. You’re a great communicator & team player and can grasp new concepts quickly. You are self-motivated and have confidence in dealing with complex and challenging situations. You’ll also care deeply about our players and can help our teams to deliver beyond their expectations.
The Product Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Consistently driving the process of determining Product direction.
- Consistently engaging with stakeholders.
- Consistently guiding the Product Team, by:
- Taking all necessary practical steps to ensure the success of products and projects.
- Demonstrating Professional Growth in line with company value, Be Curious.
- 2+ years working in the mobile games industry in a leadership role.
- Strong working knowledge of established and trending free to play design strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of the games market.
- Direct agile development experience.
- Financial and analytical skills with expertise using common tools and documents (Budgets, P&L, game/product design documents etc...).
- Great organisational, motivational, negotiation and delegation skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, people, projects and responsibilities.
- Strong customer focus and drive to deliver high quality games to end users.
PikPok offers a wide range of great benefits, outlined on our careers page: https://apply.workable.com/pikpok/
If you'd like to know more about the role, further information can be found here https://bit.ly/3PQUHAd:
To apply for this role please visit our careers page on https://apply.workable.com/pikpok/. Please include a covering letter with your application.