Are you a skilled electrician with a passion for leadership? We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Electrician Supervisor to join our growing team and lead our electrical department to new heights. If you have a strong background in electrical systems, excellent managerial skills, and a commitment to safety and quality, we want to hear from you!
Based in Penrose, Auckland, this is a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in supervising leading a team of electricians, providing guidance, support, and fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- A current EWRB registration and practicing license.
- Sound computer literacy and good communication skills.
- Possess high work standards, a professional manner and a great work ethic.
- Solid fault-finding abilities across all types of electrical plants and systems.
- A clean full Class 1 Driver License
In return you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Discounted Southern Cross Healthcare Insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
Please submit your application with your CV and cover letter outlining why you think you are the best for this role.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a New Zealand or Australian citizen, you must have the right to permanent residence.