Contract Support Manager
- Full Time
- Application Closes 16 Feb 2024
- Auckland - Auckland
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Support Manager to join our high performing team in based in Penrose. You’ll need to be prepared to hit the ground running building relationships and picking up systems with ease. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in a growing progressively minded company. You’ll be resilient, used to working at pace and 'spinning' multiple plates. You will see opportunity, where others see difficulty and challenges. You will need to be willing to roll your sleeves up and help the team deliver work on time and within budget. We want someone who is passionate and wishes to enjoy an inclusive, supportive, values focused team environment.
The role will be involved with but not limited to:
· Ensure understanding and management of contracts.
· Processing claims for all contracts.
· Producing month end financial reports.
· Maintaining supplier and customer relationships
· General Finance administration (purchase order, invoicing, accounts receivable)
Skills & Experience
· A degree or diploma in business financial management and/or equivalent is required
· Finance administration
· Ability to build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Tech savvy and able to learn and utilise new technologies. (Experience in Oracle NetSuite, EP, SAP or similar)
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
· A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
· Competitive remuneration package
· Subsidised healthcare with Southern Cross