- Full Time
- Application Closes 15 Sep 2023
- Auckland - Auckland
We have several opportunities available for electrical professionals to join us in delivering two high profile projects offshore - one in Niue and the other in Tonga. Previous experience working in these locations is desirable but not essential.
Expressions of interest are ow open for the following roles:
- Electricians - Commercial, Industrial
- Supervisor - Electrical - Commercial, Industrial
About the company:
McKay Limited is a 100% NZ owned business that has been providing electrotechnology services since 1936. McKay is a historic New Zealand electrical company with a depth of experience in providing end to end electrical solutions for a wide range of industries and sectors. McKay is the parent brand and has acquired and started a range of companies under the McKay Group name in order to serve all electrical needs.
We are now one of the largest privately owned electrical organisations in New Zealand with extensive knowledge in design, automation, and heavy industrial, commercial, and marine electrical engineering. With 400+ employees and branches in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Tokoroa, Rotorua, Kawerau, Gisborne, Wellington, Queenstown and in the USA, the company has a number of significant opportunities for growth.
To be considered:
- Applicable qualifications for the role you are interested in.
- Full NZ EWRB Practicing License
- Highly developed skills & a professional manner
- A great attitude with a desire to learn.
In return we can offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a New Zealand company on location in one of these islands.
- Tool allowance
- EWRB registration allowance
- Connections with experienced NZ Immigration Consultants if needed.
If you have a great personality, skillset, and experience knowing that you will be an asset to our business please submit your application today!
This is not a FIFO role - expected project term is under one year. During this time, you will be mostly living on the island with opportunities to fly back to New Zealand on occasion.