Senior Test Analyst
Gallagher is a rapidly growing technology company and global market leader, focused on protecting what matters most to customers around the world. Our technology protects some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses in 160 countries, which makes us New Zealand’s leading privately owned global tech exporter.
Every day we push the boundaries of what’s possible in prisons and palaces, universities, technology parks, government buildings and global businesses who are themselves developing leading products that are changing the world.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to play a key role in testing the software in our award-winning security products to ensure they meet market requirements. As part of our agile development team, you’ll be mentoring junior testing staff, writing thorough test cases, and analysing and documenting anomalies to assist in prioritisation and fixes.
Under the guidance of the Technical Lead, you’ll also have a chance to be involved in more advanced testing areas such as security and performance testing.
We’re looking for someone who is keen to share their knowledge to help develop and mentor a great team. You’ll be highly competent in developing test cases to verify product functionality from requirements and design documents, with the ability to evaluate the impact of product anomalies and set appropriate classifications. To succeed in this role you’ll also have:
- 5-10 years’ experience as a tester, working alongside development teams using agile methodologies (particularly Scrum and Kanban).
- A relevant tertiary qualification with one (or more) of the following: Microsoft Certified Professional; Comptia A+; ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst or Advanced Technical Test Analyst Certification.
- Strong coding skills, particularly in writing and executing automated scripts and using automated tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to write clear and concise documents describing process or problems.
We work in a highly collaborative environment and believe in everyone having a voice. We have a strong focus on keeping up to date with industry trends through mentoring, regular development seminars, conferences, and working alongside customers who encourage us to push the boundaries every day.
We have a clear vision for the future and a drive to continually refresh the technology stack and architecture of our product to ensure long-term success for customers and ourselves. We also offer:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Hybrid work environment and flexible working hours.
- When you’re in the office you’ll have free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby.
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores.
Make a significant impact in Gallagher's Security team and contribute to the success of our global business. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.