Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports across the world, we provide our employees unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join our small but dedicated Supply Chain team. Reporting to our Freight Manager, you’ll be coordinating the supply of products to our Global Export Customers.
This is a fast-paced role that will see you managing the administration of customer orders from order entry through to dispatch. You’ll work closely with our freight partners to prepare all relevant export documentation and arrange shipments, as well as reviewing freight costs and streamlining shipping and transportation processes.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything you do. You’ll have previous experience in customer service and order processing, with sound knowledge of Supply Chain gained within a similar export role. More importantly you’ll bring a high degree of energy, flexibility, enthusiasm, and commitment to learn. In addition, you’ll also have:
- Familiarity with SAP and knowledge of import/ export logistics and operations.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines with a highly organised approach.
- First class numerical and systems ability.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- A strong focus on attention to detail with a methodical approach.
- Fluency in Spanish (desirable).
At Gallagher, we foster a supportive and family-friendly work environment, where collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement are at the forefront. We value work-life balance and prioritise the well-being of our employees. We also offer:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Flexible work arrangements + WFH options (after training period)
- Convenient office location with free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby.
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top).
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores.
- Plenty of fun along the way; team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches.
Make a significant impact in Gallagher's Supply Chain team and contribute to the success of our global business. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.