People Operations Administrator
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports across the world, we provide our employees unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
Our fantastic People Operations team are looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented HR administrator to help us continue delivering an exceptional employee experience while we embark on an HRIS implementation project. This is a varied role that will see you responding to queries and actioning requests, as well as supporting our Talent team with recruitment administration and employee onboarding.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Advisor, you’ll be joining a vibrant and engaged team who work tirelessly to support our employees, fostering a culture of collaboration, growth, and continuous improvement.
This is a Fixed Term opportunity for a period of roughly six months with the possibility to extend.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have proven experience in a similar HR or recruitment administration role with a good understanding of employment legislation and HR operations processes. You’ll be approachable, proactive and have a problem-solving mindset. In addition, you’ll also have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with candidates and stakeholders across our global business.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great initiative, with the ability to be proactive and ask the right questions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with various HR and Recruitment systems.
At Gallagher, we foster a supportive and family-friendly work environment, where collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement are at the forefront. We value work-life balance and prioritise the well-being of our employees. We also offer:
- Genuine flexibility - we're open to considering part-time (eg. 4 days per week or reduced hours) too!
- Hybrid working model + when you’re in the office you’ll have free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby.
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top).
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores.
- Plenty of fun along the way; team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches.
Make a significant impact in Gallagher's People Operations team and contribute to the success of our global business. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.