Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports across the globe, we provide our #TeamGallagher members unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
We’relooking for a passionate Software Developer with at least three years ofindustry experience to join our Technology Partner squad.
You will bean instrumental part of this squad. Its purpose is to create aworld-class Technology Partner Program by delivering tools and APIs that allowdevelopers across the world to create rich integrations to Gallagher’s on-premand cloud based physical security solutions.
OurTechnology Partners are best in breed on the global stage. They aredevelopers too, so we work closely with them on our journey in creatingtop-quality integrations. It’s not just about the APIs, it’s about anexperience and a community.
EssentialSkills for Success in this Role
- 3+ years commercial development experience
- C# and/or C++
- SQL databases – PostgreSQL, SQL Server or similar
- Working in agile product-focused teams
- RESTful API development (desirable)
- DevOPs Skills or interest (desirable)
- Cloud development experience (desirable)
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure (desirable)
As part of#TeamGallagher you will be
- A creative problem solver, prepared to lean into the unknown and open to new learning
- Someone who shares knowledge freely and cares about making things better
- Motivated to write commercial software with a focus on code longevity and quality, including automated unit testing
- Energised by solving the curliest problems and deeply understanding application logic
We offer acollaborative and inclusive work environment where your expertise and ideaswill be valued. With extensive online wellbeing resources, flexibleworking hours and a hybrid working model you will be encouraged to prioritiseyour personal wellbeing and strive for a work life balance that reflects yourindividual needs.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Flexible hours & hybrid work arrangements; Full trust working environment that enables you to work from home 2-3 days each week
- A modern environment, free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Access to Virgin Pulse, the world’s 1# digital health and wellbeing solution platform
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores
- Plenty of fun along the way; Team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches
Applicationswill be reviewed as they are received and an appointment to the position may bemade prior to the listing closing – so apply now.