Systems Engineer (Space Launch)
Our Mission - to fly to space twice in a day.
This is a substantial, complex project and we are looking for someone with strong technical experience and a practical, can-do attitude.
What you will do:
- Systems engineering on mission and system level including system product breakdown, and system sizing
- Work closely with the project manager, system and sub-system owners, design engineers and operations
- Use, improve and implement mission analysis tools
- Author, review and maintain technical documentation
- Communicate with domain experts
- Define and manage requirements
- Define system interfaces and co-ordinate system and sub-system collaborations
- Co-ordinate system assembly, integration, and verification
- Support the flow of information from design through simulation and into final system verification, and mission flight.
Looking for more information or if you think you have what it takes, have a look at our Careers page: www.dawnaerospace.com/spacelaunchjobs