Senior Mechanical Engineer (Space Launch)
Our Mission - to fly to space twice in a day.
This is a substantial, complex project. Are you an exceptional problem solver?
Drawing from experience on similar projects you will ensure complex mechanical components and subsystems meet their requirements as well as considering design for manufacture. As a senior engineer you must also collaborate and guide team members. Aviation, space or other high-performance engineering experience is expected.
Are you driven, organised and able to work with a wide variety of people? Do you have a 'can do' attitude, are you flexible and adaptable, but will stay within appropriate processes and procedures? Then this role could be for you!
- Design and manufacture of our reusable launch vehicle system
- Develop vehicle subsystems from high-level requirements
- Design for manufacturing
- Manufacture and assemble spaceplanes
- Test and qualify flight hardware
- Conduct compliance reporting
- Perform peer review and release of designs
Looking for more information or if you think you have what it takes, have a look at our Careers page: www.dawnaerospace.com/spacelaunchjobs