Structural Engineer (Space Launch)
Our Mission - to fly to space twice in a day.
This is a substantial, complex project. Are you a talented problem solver? Drawing from past experience you will ensure designed components meet requirements as well as considering design for manufacture. As the airframe is constructed predominantly from composite materials, experience in this field is beneficial. Additionally, aviation, space or other high-performance engineering experience is beneficial.
Are you driven, organised and able to work with a wide variety of people? Do you have a 'can do' attitude, are you flexible and adaptable, but will stay within appropriate processes and procedures? Then this role could be for you!
What you will do:
- Design and manufacturing of our reusable launch vehicle system
- Develop vehicle parts and subsystems from high-level requirements
- Design for manufacturing
- Manufacture and assemble spaceplanes
- Test and qualify flight hardware
- Conduct compliance reporting
- Peer review and release of designs
Looking for more information or if you think you have what it takes, have a look at our Careers page: www.dawnaerospace.com/spacelaunchjobs