Instep Case Manager
Skills Consulting Group
Instep Case Manager
To be part of the wellbeing consultancy at Skills supporting workplaces and communities to provide safer places to work and live.
Instep EAP Case managers support employees of our customers to access counselling/psychological support as needed. They do this by taking calls from clients, assessing the need and with this information a case manager will facilitate the client to an appointment with one of our counselling/psychology providers. Case managers collaborate with our customers, clients and providers so must have awareness and proven ability to manage these boundaries while maintaining confidentiality where necessary. The case manager must keep accurate and clear records of cases in our case management system. Our case managers develop a level of comfort in talking to clients that maybe in distress through regular professional supervision and peer supervision.
Your key responsibilities:
- To take calls from clients/employees of Instep customers.
- To assess the needs of clients including risk assessment using the Instep risk assessment process
- To respond to the assessed needs of the employees and to facilitate them to appropriate providers
- To keep accurate records of cases in the case management system
- To liaise with customer relationship managers and support staff within the Wellbeing consultancy
- You will have great communication skills and a high emotional intelligence
- You will be able to manage complex boundaries
- You will be a team player and be comfortable in an open plan office setting
Desired Skills and Experience
Your qualifications & skills:
- Degree or qualifications relevant to psychology counselling, social services or customer service
- Experience in case management
- Computer competence
- Experience supporting people in distress
It’s important to our team you have these personal attributes:
You align with the Skills culture & our values of Real, Smart, Partner, Grow.
You’re commercial, inquisitive and driven to make Skills Group an even better business offering