Partner Onboarding Specialist (Global)
Welcome to Powered by Flossie.
We have secured a number of global clients and are now expanding our team to support them.
We are searching for a Partner Onboarding Specialist to join our Auckland based team. We hope to find someone who enjoys continually optimising tasks and providing exceptional customer service.
Working within an agile team, this role will work directly with our Partner and Product Manager (who owns the set-up and onboarding programme for our client’s partners).
As this is a small company we believe this is a rare opportunity to be involved in global clients, right here from Aotearoa. Clients of this level don’t often work with NZ tech companies and because of our size, this role will gain amazing experience in international business.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Powered by Flossie is a technology solution used by multinational hair product companies to access their salon partners network availability data.
By accessing this data, hair product companies can unlock new revenue with the ability to market hair appointments on behalf of their salon partners.
Powered by Flossie makes this all possible via a single, powerful API that connects to all the different booking software used by each salon, aggregating fragmented salon networks (and data) into a branded streamlined online booking platform that’s used by the hair product company.
We enable hair product companies to digitise without disrupting their entire B2B network. Hair product companies can create a new ecommerce category - the selling of hair services/appointments.
Powered by Flossie is a New Zealand founded and owned business started by serial tech entrepreneurs Jenene Crossan and Steven Torrance. We have a small team, and operate a ‘flat structure’ - each manager is an expert in a foundation of the business.
Everyone who works on Powered by Flossie is a shareholder - so we feel more like family and we care deeply about what we’re trying to do, but also how we do it. We look out for each other and we view balance not as a concept, but as an essential part of our lives. Want to surf? Pick up kids? Start late? Make time for a side project? It’s your call how you structure your day - we don’t believe in burn-out culture and we’re committed to supporting everyone’s needs.
Our purpose (and why we turn up to work every day), is we believe that hair services are the last bastion of e-commerce opportunities not yet explored, with enormous scope and scale (and we can do this by making it a beautiful user experience, and truly understanding the customer need). By targeting and fixing the very specific and known strategic pain point within large scale global corporate partners, we are bringing this vision to life.
See our technology live in action via: https://avedapbf.com/
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this important, collaborative role, you can expect a typical day may include the following:
- Managing the onboarding and set-up for each client’s salon partners using Powered by Flossie’s existing processes (each client has several thousand salon partners)
- Preparing and maintaining ongoing support documentation specific for salon partners
- Overall hygiene and maintenance of all customised salon content held within the Powered by Flossie repository
- Leverage feedback and assess performance to continually optimize the overall onboarding and set-up programme
- Support the Partner and Product Manager to introduce new solutions and internal processes that help us scale
- Provide a regular cadence of reporting to show volume of salons set-up and successfully onboarded on a per client basis
You won’t be expected to own the global onboarding programme but you will be required to contribute to solving (fun) complex problems and ensuring our execution and delivery remains world-class.
The business is scaling into global markets (UK/US/AU/EU), while the core product has existed for 8-years, we require an exceptional individual to join us to help continue to build upon it - utilizing their initiative and solution focused input.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Familiarity with internal CRM systems, customer communication tools and client portals (eg. Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, Softr)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Teams, Slack
- 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service / Producer / Onboarding / Administrative and/or Partner delivery role (bonus if in software / technology / ecommerce / enterprise)
- Familiarity of working within a lean team that requires you to be resourceful, both independent and collaborative (sometimes at once!)
- Willingness to learn from others and confident to make decisions and teach others.
- A problem solver, enjoying new challenges and opportunities to assess and improve processes
- You have a genuine interest in the technology that we’re building and the global opportunity
- Friendly, approachable attitude
We’re not fussed about your academic history but we do care about your professional experience and how well we all gel together.
Ideally we’re looking for someone who can build on our core values and skill sets by bringing their own experience to expand out what we can do together.
Eligibility: We are only able to accept applications from those who are based in New Zealand with the right to work here already in place.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK AT POWERED BY FLOSSIE?
We’re at an exciting phase in the business; scaling our commercial opportunities globally and investing more into our existing tech stack.
We’re privately backed and supported by seasoned, tech focussed, diverse and commercial investors, advisors and board members, such as Sir Stephen Tindall and Ice House Ventures
Founders Jenene Crossan and Steve Torrance have a 20-year business partnership history (having worked extensively across different businesses together). They bring unique styles and years of experience to learn from and work symbiotically well, and offer open minds and hearts to the team.
An inquisitive mind and interest to understand the industry our technology serves will be fulfilled in this exciting role.
- You will be offered a highly competitive salary reflecting the needs & realities of 2022 - we won’t be low balling you, but ensuring you are well looked after. There will be room to grow further as well.
- Incentive / share option packages are available for all team members and this may help you obtain the future nest egg - we’ll help you understand how it works and what you can expect in the future.
- We work within a flexible environment (home, office, it’s up to you!) and we’d love your input into what works best for your life
- We’re all adults here; we place trust in everyone and will help you to communicate with your fellow team members when help is needed. We like to look out for each other.
- We will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career - training, knowledge transfer, access. This really is a sharp team with a great mix of talent and personalities. It won’t be boring!
- By helping us continue to scale our amazing business you’ll be working with some of the biggest and most well known product companies in the world. Because of the size of our team, you’ll be right in the middle of strategic planning and getting a front row seat within a family-friendly* environment to make an immediate impact
*We believe in running a scale-up small & perfectly formed, without the vanity metrics around team numbers. Expect to find a balanced team, who believe in getting a good night’s sleep.
WE'RE NOT THE RIGHT FIT IF...
- You don’t have a genuine interest in technology and ecommerce
- Optimizing administrative tasks are areas you don’t enjoy
- You shy away from speaking up when there’s problems to be solved
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We want you to join us because we sound like the kind of company that you’d enjoy working for. We hope you’ll be able to see the impact you can make and are aligned to our purpose and vision for the business. We want you to have a more balanced life than maybe what you’ve had in other roles, go for a surf if you want, and be part of something really exciting that will grow your career prospects today and in the future. And help you achieve financial freedom.
By joining us we want you to bring your true self to work each day and be proud to be who you are. Our team lives by this - we know better, so we do better.
To apply for this role, simply send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A quick cover letter to introduce yourself and your experience.
- Attach your relevant professional experience by way of CV/Resume.
We’ll be in touch whether you're a right fit to continue this conversation.