Experienced Game Data Analyst
The analytics department enables us to make great game experiences by providing analytics, business intelligence, and statistical expertise to the wider studio. We’re looking for a skilled, proactive individual who loves games to support the ongoing analysis of PikPok’s titles to better understand user behaviour and commercial performance and drive an environment of effective decision-making based on sound hypotheses.
The Experienced Game Data Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with people from all around the business to understand their goals, questions, and key decisions they need to make - turning this into a plan to collect, analyse, and learn from data.
- Presenting actionable data and analysis for improving the acquisition, engagement and monetization of our audiences.
- Creating statistical models and analyses, applying a scientific approach and critical thinking.
- Assisting game developers to implement effective and efficient telemetry and A/B tests.
- Extracting and analysing extensive user data from multiple sources including in-app telemetry, 3rd party SDK’s/APIs, A/B tests.
- Building and maintaining data models and dashboards to be used by decision makers around the business.
- Naturally curious and analytical in approach, finding creative to find ways to get answers from data
- Excellent communication skills: collaborative in nature, empathetic toward the goals and queries of multidisciplinary teams (Product Owners, Marketers, Designers, Programmers); ability to discuss solutions to new problems - i.e. problems no one is familiar with yet.
- Takes the initiative when required and is able to prioritise own workload to maximise value as well as drive tasks through to completion with minimal guidance
- At least 2+ years proven experience delivering actionable insights, preferably working with consumer-based data (gaming / e-commerce / advertising)
- Direct experience, or a strong understanding of free-to-play games and game design, especially mobile free-to-play
- Proficiency in SQL
- Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with statistical modelling
- Experience using Tableau (or similar data visualisation software)
- Experience with big data handling and processing
- Experience with machine learning
PikPok offers a wide range of great benefits, outlined on our careers page:
If you would like to know more about the role further information can be found here:
To apply for this role please visit our careers page on https://apply.workable.com/pikpok/. Please include a covering letter with your application and a clickable link to your portfolio. If group work is included, ensure that you provide a detailed and accurate break down of your own contributions.