Retail Sales Representative - Mons Royale Hornby Outlet
At Mons Royale, we believe action and adventure sports can better people and the planet. The majority of clothing designed for these sports is not good for the planet; our goal is to shift riders from synthetics to natural fibres and inspire the rider to a life of action (activism) and adventure.
We have an opportunity for a Retail Sales Representative to join our team in our Hornby Outlet store. You will provide advice and insights into Mons Royale brand and products, relating to the customers needs.
The successful applicant will lead a passionate outdoor lifestyle, who loves to engage with people from all walks of life. Customer service driven that is a natural communicator.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Create an inclusive in-store experience for our customers, and our in-store team.
- Ensure store standards are always upheld.
- Engaging with our local fan base, brand ambassador.
What we are looking for:
- Previous retail or sales experience is a bonus but not required.
- Enthusiastic, quick learner and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge / experience using merino or Mons products.
- Genuine passion for sustainability and the outdoors, ability to portray our company values.
Opportunity for Growth.
Mons Royale is a fast-growing brand in the action and adventure sports space with lots of opportunities for career development, within and outside NZ.
We value people and our team.
Company culture is important to us. We're often together in the mountains, or catching up for a happy-hour bike ride. With offices in Squamish, Innsbruck, and our hometown of Wanaka, Mons is comprised of a globally diverse workforce. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds and therefore all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment.
Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit.
Being a part of a fast-growing brand means that there’s never a dull moment and that you’ll likely be involved in a lot of opportunities that may fall outside of your typical job description.
Competitive Salary, Seasonal Product Allowance & Industry Discounts.
Team Building Activities and Incentives.