About the role
We are searching for an experienced Industrial Site Supervisor to join our Te Rapa based team. This role will be based both on site, and from the office and responsible for the profitable delivery of current and future projects.
Reporting to the Industrial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day to Day operation and reporting of the company's maintenance and minor projects operations
- Your responsibilities include team supervision, leadership, mentoring and performance of the industrial division ensuring targets are achieved.
- You will provide focus and support to ensure the team provides a consistent, high quality, professional and efficient service to all clients, ensuring highest levels of work and service quality, legislative compliance and adherence to company and client occupational health and safety needs.
- Continue to build profitable and lasting relationships with clients and relevant parties.
- Provide design, installation, maintenance in relation to reactive and minor projects.
- Direct and lead our technicians and sub-contractors to ensure effective contractual obligations are being achieved.
To be a successful candidate you will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Experienced within the industrial sector including but not limited to panel building, instrumentation, telemetry systems, SCADA systems, variable speed drives and motor controls.
- Industrial installation and maintenance experience is a must.
- Ability to read and draw electrical schematics.
- NZ electrical registration
- NZ current practicing licence
- 5 years post trade experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in the industrial electrical trade environment
- Ability to scope, design and quote for small works
- Experience within the Water and Waste Water sector would be advantageous.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
In return you can expect:
- Working in a cohesive team environment.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Discounted Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Competitive remuneration with annual reviews.
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ or AU citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence.