We are looking for experienced electricians to be part of this team. Successful applicants will get the opportunity to undertake a wide variety of both installation and maintenance work for clients in the industrial, generation and infrastructure industries in Kawerau and surrounding areas.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current full electrical registration and practicing licence
- Experience in industrial electrical installation or maintenance
- Hazardous area installation and maintenance experience desirable.
In return you can expect:
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Variety of projects
- Discounted Southern Cross Healthcare
- Uniform, phone and company vehicle
While preference will be given to electricians with industrial experience, we are happy to talk to people with domestic and commercial electricians and new electricians with a willingness to learn and an appropriate aptitude.
If you wish to apply for this position then please complete the application form and submit online through this site with your CV, covering letter and any supporting documentation.
Only applicants with a New Zealand Driving License, a Full Electrical Registration and who are entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered for the role.