The McKay Group of companies (www.mckay.co.nz) is a multi-disciplined electrotechnology company. We are now one of the largest privately-owned electrical organisations in New Zealand with extensive knowledge in design, automation, and heavy industrial, commercial and marine electrical engineering.
Our newest business division is McKay Renewables. We are a leading expert across a range of electrical works, and we put our success down to our problem-solving skills, excellent industry knowledge and strong beliefs that providing great customer service is fundamental to our clients. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our McKay Renewables team.
What you’ll do:
- Project management of large-scale renewable energy projects
- Managing a team of supervisors and helping them develop
- Maintaining and developing both business and customer relationships
- Ensuring high standards of health and safety are adhered to.
What you’ll bring:
- An understanding of the electrical industry with strong project management experience
- Knowledge of grid scale solar and BESS would be beneficial.
- Versed in contract management with demonstrable expertise in this area.
- Proven leadership skills and be able to handle high-pressure environments with excellent time management skills.
- Have a continuous improvement focus, ensuring that production is efficient.
- Strong health and safety background
In return you can expect:
- Work for a values driven organisation (Respect, Drive & Innovation)
- A collaborative team
- Flexible location - Auckland or Whangarei
If you have some or all of these skills and would be excited about leading significant renewable energy projects, we’d love to hear from you.