Ward Chandler Electrical is a major electrical contractor with a proud heritage of over 50 years, completing some of the most significant projects in the region. As part of the McKay Group of companies (www.mckay.co.nz), we are now one of the largest privately owned electrical organisations in New Zealand with extensive knowledge in design, automation, and heavy industrial & commercial electrical engineering. We are a multi-disciplinary electrical contracting and electrical engineering company with branches in Whangarei, Auckland, Kawerau, Rotorua, Tokoroa, Tauranga, Hamilton, Wellington, Cromwell and in the USA. We are a dynamic, growing and highly successful electrical project and maintenance service provider. This role is based in Auckland.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate sill in the following areas:
- Current NZ Resident
- Minimum 3 years experience in Electrical for mechanical/controls
- Ability to run a project onsite and supervise staff as required
- Current EWRB Practicing license
- Knowledge of HVAC installation, troubleshooting
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC systems that incorporate digital control systems
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints and/or technical manuals
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, building materials.
If this sounds like you and you are able to commit to this project, please send your application via the link.