Senior .NET Software Engineer
MarginFuel provides intelligent price optimization software that empowers rental vehicle operators to build profitable pricing strategies, on average delivering 6% - 10% revenue gains year on year.
Our passion lies in seeing our customers make exceptional revenue gains as they transform their traditional pricing practices into dynamic pricing world, using the MarginFuel software.
The MarginFuel product suite combines comprehensive data streams, advanced forecasting and analytics (AI) technology, and over 500,000 hours of domain experience, to be able to offer a world class pricing solution into the global rental vehicle market.
MarginFuel is a high-growth SaaS company. We are the market leaders in Australia and New Zealand and are rapidly expanding into other markets. We operate using agile scrum methodology and have a highly capable, supportive team environment. We work remotely, with flexible working hours based on the New Zealand time zone.
For more information visit the MarginFuel website.
About the role
As Senior .Net Engineer at MarginFuel, you'll build products using .Net framework. You'll write clean functional unit tested code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers and offer user support. You'll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. Ultimately, your work will impact the quality of our products in a meaningful way. You'll be our go-to person for all .Net projects and you'll be an integral part of the product team.
- You have extensive experience with .Net web development.
- You have extensive experience designing solutions.
- You are an advocate for unit testing, and desire to unit test as often as you can.
- You're familiar with the SQL Server, and can write stored procs, create objects, etc
- You understand design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller) and designing REST APIs.
- You're analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.