Lower North Island Sales Representative
Juken New Zealand (JNL)
Lower North Island – based in Masterton
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to be our next Sales Representative for the Lower North Island Territory. Our Sales team is focused on improving the Customer Experience and contributing to the performance and profitability of JNL, if this inspires you and you have proven Sales experience in the building materials industry we want to hear from you. This is a full time position with a minimum of 40 hours work available per week, Monday - Friday with occasional weekend work.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of customers
- Assisting with the development of sales plans, and then getting out there and achieving them
- Seeking and reporting opportunities to improve market share through analysis of market trends and data
- Ensure JNL products are well promoted, known and highly regarded in the market
- Providing technical support to customers regarding products
- Travel to attend customer meetings, expos, conferences and team meetings
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following attributes:
- Excellent people skills and an ability to communicate with and present to a variety of customers
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage travel, competing customer requirements
- Analytical skills to identify opportunities in the market with new or existing customers and products
In return for this we can offer you:
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and qualifications, with a company car.
- Relevant learning and development opportunities to support your career development.
- JNL company superannuation scheme (in addition to KiwiSaver).
- The opportunity to make a positive impact within our sales team.
To apply, please include a cover letter outlining your transferable skills and experience and why you would be a good fit for this role.
Please note all applications must be made through our vacancy website https://www.jnl.co.nz/contact-us/employment-vacancies/
If you would like help to apply, please contact Kristy Hansen, HR Advisor on 027 388 0833 or email email@example.com