Head of Digital
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses in over 160 countries, but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families.
For over 35 years we’ve been designing and manufacturing purpose-built, integrated security solutions across access control, perimeter security, intruder alarms and cybersecurity.
The career opportunities at Gallagher are endless, with a culture that is committed to growing your professional and personal development. As a large and diverse organisation, there are considerable opportunities for an exciting career that could take you around the globe.
We have a rare chance for a visionary leader to embrace the challenge of building a cutting-edge digital marketing strategy, leading a talented team, and harnessing the power of technology to achieve exceptional results. If you’re passionate about the possibilities of digital transformation and eager to leave your mark in the world of security solutions, this is the role for you!
In this newly created role reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our marketing technology stack is effectively implemented and integrated with a clear link to our global business strategy. Your expertise will be instrumental in forming a deep understanding of customer insights to drive ‘best in class’ decision making across our digital platforms.
With a proven track record of leading a team in a relevant Agile environment, you’ll be passionate about motivating and empowering others to achieve high performance and drive great results. You’re a strategic thinker, able to operate one step ahead to anticipate opportunities and challenges. Collaboration with others comes naturally to you and you’ll know how to communicate with technical teams and developers to turn requirements into business outcomes. To succeed in this role you’ll also have:
- Tertiary qualification with a relevant degree in marketing, business or data analytics.
- 5+ years plus previous experience in an analytical, digital or marketing technology role.
- Technical experience in digital media, best practice on-site tracking, web analytics and analysis tools.
- Working knowledge of UX and a user-first approach.
- Understanding and appreciation of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads.
- Experience in A/B testing, multivariant testing, personalisation and marketing automation.
You’ll be joining a responsive future-focused team with a supportive, family-friendly work culture. We also offer:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- A modern environment, free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby.
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top).
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores.
- Plenty of fun along the way; team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches.
Make a significant impact in Gallagher's Security team and contribute to the success of our global business. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.