Supply Planning Manager
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports across the globe, we provide our employees unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
Our Operations team is embarking on an exciting transformation journey and we’re looking for an experienced Supply Planning Manager to develop and embed our new Supply Planning process across the Group. Reporting to the General Manager of Supply Chain, you’ll be overseeing and coordinating multiple supply chain functions including purchasing, production planning, replenishment planning, and network capacity planning.
Working closely with the demand forecasting and sales teams, and engaging with stakeholders across the globe, you’ll ensure that supply plans are in sync with anticipated demand and strategic risks are mitigated.
We’re looking for someone with proven experience in leading and managing an internationally focused supply planning function, ideally within a technology-based business or related space. You’ll be comfortable networking, engaging, and influencing numerous stakeholders to help inform and deliver a collaborative supply plan. In addition, you’ll ideally also have:
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management or similar
- Advanced degree or relevant certification (e.g. CIPS, CPSM) is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Planning roles
- Deep knowledge and experience across supply planning tools and working in large scale ERP’s
- Extensive systems (SAP) and process knowledge
- Familiarity with S&OP and or IBP processes
- Numerate and systems literate with the ability to manage large amounts of data analysis
- Proven ability to develop capability including growing the next tier leaders.
At Gallagher, we foster a supportive and family-friendly work environment, where collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement are at the forefront. We value work-life balance and prioritise the well-being of our employees.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- A modern environment, free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores
- Plenty of fun along the way; team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches.
Make a significant impact in Gallagher's Supply Chain team and contribute to the success of our global business. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.