Digital Services Business Partner
Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports across the globe, we provide our employees unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
Working within our Information Services Staff Experience team, this is a technology and people facilitation role responsible for ensuring Gallagher team members are educated and supported to get the most out of our Digital Services. A key focus of this newly created position is to increase adoption of our services and improve digital dexterity of Gallagher team members.
An element of this role will be supporting and facilitating the capability uplift of our own IS team to assist with adoption, change and training within the services we provide.
Our ideal candidate will have experience driving change and facilitating training through continuous improvement and service delivery. You’ll be curious, inquisitive, and digitally dexterous with outstanding Microsoft skills. In addition, you’ll ideally also have:
- Tertiary IT qualification and/or equivalent experience of at least 5 years
- Proven ability to drive change through continuous improvement and service delivery
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to context switch, and work in a high paced environment
- Effective and inspirational leadership in the digital technology space
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation, both technical and business user.
At Gallagher, we foster a supportive and family-friendly work environment, where collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement are at the forefront. We value work-life balance and prioritise the well-being of our employees.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- A modern work environment, free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores
- Plenty of fun along the way; team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches.
Make a significant impact in Gallagher's Staff Experience team and contribute to the success of our global business. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.