Our purpose at Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ andwe live it every day. Not only does our technology protect some of the world’shighest security environments and agriculture businesses but our purpose alsomeans we care deeply about our people and their families. With operations inNew Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe andexports across the globe, we provide our employees unrivalled globally focusedcareer pathways.
As a Product Manager you will play a pivotal role in shapingthe future of our Animal Fencing product solutions, driving the strategicdirection and product roadmap. Responsibilitiesinclude growing volume, revenue, and profitability, as well as managing theentire lifecycle of products within the category.
Interpersonal skills will be key as you maintain strongrelationships with our global sales teams, collaborate with product leadershipteams to innovate new products and work closely with marketing teams to developand coordinate product launches across diverse markets.
A champion of the product and customer, you will engage inend-user research to extract valuable customer and market insights forpotential product development and identify opportunities to maintain our competitiveedge by keeping up with industry trends, competitor offering and emergingtechnologies.
To be successful in this role you will need
- A tertiary qualification in Product Management,Marketing or Product Engineering/Development
- Demonstrated technical expertise, backed by over5 years of global product development experience in hardware technology,software experience is also an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonalskills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a complexglobal organisation
- A keen ability to generate valuable productinsights from customer feedback, instrumental in shaping future productdevelopment
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinkingskills to inform your decision making
Benefits & Perks
At Gallagher, we foster a supportive and family-friendlywork environment, where collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvementare at the forefront. We value work-life balance and prioritise the well-beingof our employees.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to work both in the office and remotely
- Work-life balance: Achieve harmony by blending your personal and professional life
- A modern environment, free parking, subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Discounts at Health, Fitness and Childcare providers, and free flu vaccinations
- Retirement plan contribution up to 5% (on top)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discounts at a variety of NZ stores
- Plenty of fun along the way; Team building events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches
Be a part of shaping innovative solutions in the animalmanagement industry and contribute to the success of our global business.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so applynow so you don’t miss out on this opportunity to join #TeamGallagher.