Thunderbird Ag is an award-winning Australian manufacturer supplying animal management and livestock weighing systems/products and electric fencing across our regions. We’re a small but exceptionally dedicated team, we’re passionate about what we do and we’re proud to be based in the picturesque countryside town of Mudgee NSW.
About the Role
Are you passionate about technology and electronics? Thunderbird Ag, an Australian-made manufacturer specialising in animal management and livestock weighing systems, is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated team player to join our organisation in Mudgee. If you enjoy multitasking and have a knack for repairing electronic boards at the component level, this role could be perfect for you!
What You’ll be Doing
- Product Testing: Your primary responsibility will be testing and servicing our company's electronic products to ensure they meet our high standards
- Soldering & Repair: You'll be responsible for soldering and repairing electronic boards as needed
- Equipment Maintenance: Electrical maintenance of company equipment will also be part of your role
- Assist in the operation of the Company’s SMD LINE and load files for new boards to system
Experience & Attributes for Success
- You should have previous experience in repairing electronic boards to the component level, showcasing your technical expertise
- Demonstrated ability in fault finding and problem-solving is essential to excel in this role
- Excellent communication skills will be essential for collaborating with our team effectively
If you're ready to apply your electronic repair skills and be part of a dynamic team, don't wait. Apply now through Seek to seize this opportunity with Thunderbird Ag. Join us in creating innovative solutions for the agricultural industry!