Head of Digital Commerce
- Step into the future of AnimalManagement as the Head of Digital Commerce, shaping our online presence anddriving innovation in a highly motivated and energetic team.
- Join#TeamGallagher from a Melbourne, Kansas City or Hamilton location and seizeunparalleled marketing career opportunities with our operations and exportsacross the globe.
Our purposeat Gallagher is ‘Protect what matters most’ and we live it every day. Not onlydoes our technology protect some of the world’s highest security environmentsand agriculture businesses but our purpose also means we care deeply about ourpeople and their families. With operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia,Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and exports across the globe, we provideour #TeamGallagher members unrivalled globally focused career pathways.
Stepinto the future of Animal Management and take the lead in revolutionising ouronline presence as the Head of Digital Commerce!
Asa visionary leader with a proven track record in digital marketing andecommerce, you will support revenue growth across our global teams, elevate thecustomer experience, and inspire innovation within the digital landscape. Yourexpertise will be instrumental in creating an unparalleled brand journey,unlocking sales potential, and capitalising on emerging market trends.
Embracethe challenge of building a cutting-edge digital marketing and ecommerce plan,managing a talented team, and harnessing the power of technology to achieveexceptional results. If you are passionate about the possibilities of digitaltransformation and eager to leave your mark in the world of Animal Management,this is the role for you!
Join#TeamGallagher in Hamilton, New Zealand, Kansas City, Missouri or Melbourne,Australia, as we search for our superstar! This truly global role offersexciting collaboration opportunities with Gallagher Marketing teams worldwide.Don't miss the chance to make your mark on a global scale. Apply now!
Key Experience & Attributes forSuccess
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing,or a related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Proven 8+ years of experience indigital marketing, e-commerce, or related roles, with a track record of drivingrevenue growth and improving customer experience
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerceplatforms, technologies, and digital marketing strategies
- Deep understanding of customer journeymapping, conversion rate optimisation, and UX/UI design principles
- Proficiency in data analytics andreporting tools to extract actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to build andexecute successful e-commerce and marketing strategies
- Excellent leadership and teammanagement skills, inspiring and motivating diverse teams
- Strong strategic thinking andproblem-solving abilities, with a focus on innovation and continuousimprovement
- Exceptional communication and interpersonalskills, collaborating effectively across all organisational levels
- Proven project management skills, adeptat prioritising and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong businessacumen and a customer-centric mindset
Benefits & Perks
At Gallagher, we foster a supportiveand family-friendly work environment, where collaboration, innovation, andcontinuous improvement are at the forefront. We value work-life balance andprioritise the well-being of our employees.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- A modern environment, free parking,subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby
- Access for you, your family & friends to Virgin Pulse; The worlds 1# digitalhealth and wellbeing platform
- Retirement plan contribution up to5% (on top)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Boost App membership; Gallagher staff discountsat a variety of NZ stores
- Plenty of fun along the way; Teambuilding events, inspiring guest speakers, and team lunches
Make a significant impact in Gallagher'sAnimal Management Marketing Team and contribute to the success of our globalbusiness. Apply now to become a valued member of #TeamGallagher.