I want to be a Fuellie
Fuel50 is scaling-up! We have had great success with our next-gen career pathing SaaS product, landing major brands all over the globe with 500,000+ users, 100+ clients, 13 languages in 25 countries.
Our founders are two incredible women who simply wanted more for people at work. They wanted to spark fire in everyone that our software touches – fueling passion in their work. This vision has resonated with our investors who support us from NZ , Australia, the UK and Silicon Valley.
We believe in truly practicing what we preach. Our vision and values are transparent and built on 90-day sprints which drives our growth, encourages goal-setting, and celebrates milestones every step of the way. Our vision has been consistent since day one — to make sure every employee, no matter where they are in the world, loves their job. This is a core value of ours, and we pride ourselves on how this is evident in the teams we have built at Fuel50 as well as the work we do with clients.
We’re proud to work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands – Aon, PepsiCo (check out our FuelX conference speakers!) – on creating great experiences for their teams. Our product empowers forward-thinking companies to deploy career growth initiatives to attract and retain talent while boosting engagement and productivity.
We’re also a socially responsible company – we work with charities who help women and minority groups land on their feet through career coaching and support.
- Fast, Fun, Fabulous and ‘Fuellie’ (The definition of ‘Fuellie’ includes friendliness among its qualities – to find out more – apply for this job!)
Don't see a suitable role advertised currently?
We're growing fast so always on the look-out for great people! Our key areas of growth are:
- Our tech team - Software Engineers, Testers, DevOps (Java back-end with Angular in the front-end, on AWS)
- Our marketing team (it'd be great if you have strong B2B experience)
- Sales (hello enterprise customers!)
- Project managament and implementation (if you have SaaS experience that'd be a huge plus)
Please send us your resume and a brief note on why you'd like to be a Fuellie, and we'll keep you in mind when new roles pop up. Our people are mostly based across New Zealand and in the US - but if you're based somewhere else, that's OK too!
- We have culture around continuous (but friendly) feedback and recognition. We have super- hero awards at very quarterly sprint and every weekly meeting includes spontaneous recognition and shout outs across peers.
- We will have your back when you need help! Your colleagues want to see you succeed and work hard to help you do so.
- We work hard and deliver amazing results to our clients – you will be proud of what you deliver to clients and your colleagues.
- We laugh a lot!
If this sounds like you, then please apply. If you’re not sure you’re ready yet, please apply anyway!
Something looks off?