Mechanical Engineer (Space Launch)
Our Mission - to fly to space twice in a day.
This is a substantial, complex project. Are you a talented problem solver? Drawing from past experience you will ensure complex mechanical components meet their requirements as well as considering design for manufacture. Aviation, space or other high-performance engineering experience is beneficial.
Are you driven, organised and able to work with a wide variety of people? Do you have a 'can do' attitude, are you flexible and adaptable, but will stay within appropriate processes and procedures? Then this role could be for you!
- Design and manufacture our reusable launch vehicle system
- Develop vehicle subsystems from high-level requirements
- Design for manufacturing
- Manufacture and assemble spaceplanes
- Test and qualify flight hardware
- Conduct compliance reporting
- Perform peer review and release of designs
Looking for more information or if you think you have what it takes, have a look at our Careers page: www.dawnaerospace.com/spacelaunchjobs