Working Student - Airframe team
Dawn Aerospace is looking for a passionate to support the Airframe team that works in the Spaceplane department.
You will work closely with our engineers, in the workshop, to manufacture, assemble and test the next generation of our Mk-II spaceplane in our Delfgauw office. The parts you will work on are made of diverse composites.
- Produce and prepare moulds for part production.
- Responsible for manufacturing composite components for the next generation of the Mk-II spaceplane.
- Coordinate manufacturing progress with the engineer to ensure efficient production.
- Ensure timely delivery of components ready for assembly according to the schedule.
- Ensure availability of all necessary materials for manufacturing and testing.
- Implement and improve the tooling station to enhance efficiency and traceability.
- Provide support to the engineer during qualification and acceptance testing, from test preparation to execution.
- inspecting incoming components for quality assurance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience with Composite Manufacturing Techniques:
- Proficient in vacuum infusion, resin transfer molding (RTM), prepreg, and out-of-clave manufacturing processes.
- Hands-on and Proactive Attitude:
- Demonstrates a hands-on approach and proactive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Ability to identify and implement solutions to manufacturing challenges.
- Workshop or Production Experience:
- Previous experience working in a workshop or production environment, preferably in the aerospace or composite industry.
- Familiarity with safety protocols and best practices in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience in operating CNC.